Wednesday, June 1, 2011

There's Not Enough Coffee "In The House Tonight"...



                         

                                                                                                                                                

I'm tried. Turns out staying up past 12:00 to catch up on my all my DVR-ed shows wasn't one of my best idea's.  But damn, who watches United States of Tara?  Can you believe that Bryce is killing off the alters and CHICKEN'S DEAD!  "Three down, three to go!" The show is GREAT this season. So I'm paying the price and even after the gallons of coffee I've consumed this morning, my ass is still dragging.  Lets blame it on Wednesday. I need  a little help to get me going: don't judge, I live with a 13 year old so my radio is tuned to 106-24/7....who am I kidding, I like the music as much as she does.  I dare you to watch this and not feel like dancing, " it get's in your bones..."
but hey, it get's me moving.  Running shoes are on, pink ipod in hand and I'm out the door...


What gets YOU moving when your dragging?


3 comments:

  1. JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZUS GIMME A SPOILER ALERT!!! LOL!!

    (I didn't really read it...yes I did...no you didn't...I did to!)

    LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg Gina! SO Sorry-but we don't know for sure what's going on..oh shoot! just forget you ever saw this....

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! That's ok....it's all good...LOL!!

    ReplyDelete