Monday, June 20, 2011

No Parking on This Dance Floor!

It's finally summer here. I love it when I wake up and the mornings are already nice and warm while having my coffee on the porch, the nights are beautiful and we eat outside, the kids are out of school, there's no sports schedules and our pool is heated and we can swim anytime we want too- I've already gone for my run with "The Boys". I went and worked out with Krissy at Curves and I have Zumba at 6:00  The sun is energizing and makes you want go, go, go! I love it!  You can stay outside and play until well after the street lights come on.  But unfortunately there's one nagging question weighing heavily  on my mind....hmmm, stay inside and do laundry or go naked?  Happy Summer everyone, pools open!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, and after i get back from Zumba, ya, I know, Zumba this, Zumba that, I will posted a crazy good recipe for Mint Margaritas-it's a moijito and margarita combine-both of which I LOVE, so it's a win win drink!

    ReplyDelete