Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Out of the Mouths of Babes

This past weekend Jim and I celebrated our 18th anniversary so I decided to bring out my wedding album and the kids are having a blast going through it.  If you had been a fly on our wall here's what you might have heard them say:

Juliana, my cling on child said, "Mom you looked so beautiful and you still look exactly like that" (love this child)

Andrew, my tell like it is child said, "yea, you still look pretty much the same, but with mom stress"love that he can not tell a lie!)

3 comments:

  1. LMAO!!
    Your pics are so beautiful, and I agree with Juliana....absolutely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina- Okay, I LOVE you and that child!

    Renee-remember Andrew is the same child that when he was little he'd ask me to not sing cause " your hurting my ears mommy" lol

    ReplyDelete