Monday, June 13, 2011

Gotta Love the Boy!

Andrew: "hey mom, what time you going to Zumba?"
Me: "my class is at 6 why?"
Andrew: 'cause your looking good"
Me: " I am? why thanks sweet boy"
Andrew: " ya, look at your jeans, you SAG almost as much as I do"
Me: "hmmm, not sure that's a look  I can carry off as well as you do".....

Once again, I LOVE the wonderful results I'm getting from my workouts in the Circuit at Curves studio, Zumba in the Circuit and one hour of Zumba dance....I think I'm becoming obsessed....maybe after tonight's workout I should do some shopping for either better fitting jeans...or a package of boxers!
So I leave you with yet another Zumba song..this one is one of my favorites, the video is funky.  It's J. Lo and Richerd Gere.  I must say I've never been a big Richard Gere Fan, I'm more a Benjaim Bratt,  Andy Garcia, Denzel Washington, Hector Elizondo, Taye Diggs Kinda Gal:)

2 comments:

  1. you are so funny, Ceressa....and damn you look GOOOOOD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gina, your lookin pretty foxy your yourself:)

    ReplyDelete