Wednesday, June 1, 2011

For Madeleine,


You remember the things I love, even after I have forgotten how much I love them!
You know exactly what  I'm going to love, even before I know I'm love gonna it!  You know your Aunt Lala well and I enjoying sharing the little things we share with one and other, as well as the big!  You have always brought a big smile to face and I thank you!  To me, you are  kind, gentle, smart and an incredible artist.  I'm proud to call you my niece.  Not only are you a wonderful sister to Lou, but also a great friend to all your thousand's of friends.  You are so sweet and thoughtful to your cousin's and they all adore you.

Madd's, you have such a big and wonderful heart and you carry your beauty inside as well as out . Your sense of humor's not too shabby either!  Thanks baby girl for being you, you are PERFECTION.  
I hope you have A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY.  I Love you always.  Now be a good girl and go tear up the town!
Aunt Lala

PS  Mom and you will always have Gilmore girls, but you and I will always have Cam and the Meryl Streep Episode:)

No comments:

Post a Comment