Saturday, June 22, 2013

If You Show Me Yours, I'll Show You Mine...

...what's on my desktop Silly- Billy, whad'ya think I was referring too.....The Little Mac That Could has been running SLOOOOWWW again..so I've been cleaning it up. Here's some random stuff just floating around on my desktop.  Might as well make a post.  Let's see what we have:

I always have a handful of snark on hand...

..I'm TOTALLY guilty of both of these...

My big guy of course..he's always on my desktop..this is Marty's "I can Haz cheesebuger?" look. Photo Thanks to my Pissy-Sissy



...more snark..a smart ass like me can NEVER have too much snark..



COOLEST pic ever of The Big Man and The Boss!!!  I have my own story involving Clarence that won't be told here..let's just say, what happens at the Greek, stays at the Greek ;D




Giggles! Gotta have giggles on hand at all times...


Bouvie art..sure wish I still had my Bouvier to obey...I will NEVER get over losing Marty...never :(


Picture of my favorite skater on Go Out Skate Day..she came in 4th in the longboard downhill and 2nd in the slide! ROCK ON my little skater girl!

                                                           Ahhhh..so true!


Ok, these two pictures are funny and I saved them for a post. The picture on the top was showing up on my Facebook page daily as a page I might like to "like!"  No, it wasn't a page to my liking so I kept reporting and hiding it. This went on for what seemed like forever (days at least)..but then I guess the powers of be at In Your Facebook got the message...I wasn't buying what they were selling, so the they decided to bring out the big gun..The Zesty Italian!  And wouldn't ya know, suddenly I was in the mood for a mixed green salad!


...and since we're on the subject of Zesty men, yes, "dat right there" is a picture of my two favorite gym rats also being saved on my desk top for a future post..but DAMN! who could wait to show these two off.. my guys clean up NICE! Congrats Hodge Twins! Glad to see you two making "all kinz of gains".

..... a really cool picture of the bridge...and the conservatory of flowers (where Jim and got married TWENTY years ago)


No comments:

Post a Comment