Tuesday, July 2, 2013

If You Show Me Yours, I'll Show You Mine...Part Two..

 Apparently I have a dirty desk top! It's taking two posts to show ya everything that's on it..

I don't believe any narrative is necessary here, is it?



                                                                     It's true. Try it!


Seriously, I've thought it. Come on, I know you have too
 This video is permanently on my desk top. Favorite song, by a favorite artist from one of my favorite movies featuring my favorite boyfriend..it's a favorite! Warning, this video may have you dancing with your pots and pans, cooking utensils, or dust mop if your listening while cleaning!



Truth!

                                      And lastly, Bug love! That's it. Now show me yours;D

No comments:

Post a Comment