Thursday, June 20, 2013

REALLY, Your Kidding Right?

Things that make you hahaha!!....and it says they need MY help. Yikes, 30 tons, I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and say, Napa, even though you used the magic word "please", your gonna need more then just MY help!  I'm all for up holding one's civic duty and community volunteerism, but this request is gonna take more then a village and even an eager beaver like myself can tell when an organization is asking TOO much. So good luck with this!   Anybody else just a little concerned that they chose a place called " Chop House" for the celebration? Or have I just been watching too much HBO?


 This is A real fundraising pitch for Napa's 9/11 memorial. I think if your looking for a job as a proof reader, there might be an opening.  Somebody's got some splaining to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment