Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Looking For Sleep In All The Wrong Places...

Yea, because doing THIS in our house is the equivalent to "waking the dragons"! You'd think, after ALL the nonstop exercise I get on daily basis falling asleep and STAYING asleep wouldn't be a problem, but it is and it's a big one.  Anyone out there in blog- land have some good advice? And the first person to tell me to mediate can kiss my sweet ass! Lol!   Let's just say, my mind doesn't mediate ok?   But really, I am open and hoping for some sound advice.  My fear is it's an aging thing...so maybe I need just to call like I sleep it!    

4 comments:

  1. All right girlie! You asked for it! There's one sure cure for insomnia and you don't even have to get out of bed! All you need is a partner, or some good gadgets or some creativity!!!! As you like to say, let's get the party started!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "All you need is a partner, or some good gadgets or some creativity!!!! As you like to say, let's get the party started!!!"

    I said sound advice to help me sleep NOT keep me up all night..I'm doing a BANG up job of that all by myself! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. insomnia is a symptom of overtraining. Schedule your workouts and hit them hard, but don't workout with everyone that comes through the door! It is counter productive. Show them a few, then bee the cheerleader, not the quarterback. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just seeing your comment G, yea, I thought about this too-but you know I can't stand still..but I thinkg your right and I will try, cause I'm tried:)

      Delete