Wednesday, December 23, 2015

"LOVE IS THE BEST PART OF LIFE AND IT’S THE HARDEST PART OF DEATH" #grief #childloss

I have been wanting to write something like this for awhile now but every time I sit here at the key board I either start crying too hard to write or my mind is too scrambled for the right words. Today, on the One Legacy Site I follow (that's the organ donor after care site for loved ones of donors and recipients)  The words were written by another mother and exactly what I have been wanting to express. So, I will share her words. Her name is Chula and she lost her beautiful daughter:

- "Something I'd like to share with my OneLegacy Donor Family:
Death changes everything but Death of your child changes your DNA.
In the past year I learned what it is to mourn…
I mourn for my son, nieces, nephews and cousins who have had their lives changed forever.
I mourn for her father who will never find a love as pure as the one he has for Tatiana.
I mourn for my mother and father who not only grieve the passing of Tatiana but they lost a part of me.
I mourn for G-ma and Papa Louie for they grieve the passing of their first Grand Daughter.
I mourn for my Sister and Brother because I know in their hearts they wish they could protect their little sister from this pain.
I mourn for her Aunt and Uncle who for the past few years of her life took care of her like if she was their own child.
I mourn for my Lil Peanut who like me walks this earth partly numb from the pain in her heart.
I mourn the friends who I know and feel love me but have no idea how to bring me comfort.
In the past year I’ve seen loss…
Loss of friendships that I thought would last for the rest of my life.
Loss of innocence in the eyes of children that knew Tatiana.
Loss of fear for I fear nothing now…
In the past year I’ve seen the true spirit of Love…
In my darkest days Love is what kept me going.
Love from Family, Love from Friends, Love from my Boss and his family.
Love from complete strangers who without knowing us gave our little family hope.
LOVE IS THE BEST PART OF LIFE AND IT’S THE HARDEST PART OF DEATH…"

No comments:

Post a Comment