Sunday, December 6, 2015

Letters of Love to Andrew December 6, 2015

From Cousin Emilee:
-A year has passed and it hasn't gotten easier, I miss being able to call you on the phone with what Im thinking is something serious and you turning it into some kinda joke or making it all better, I miss the smile you brought to everyone face and the way you made life a party. I love and miss you everyday @andrewkunz95 ! Those we love don't go away they walk beside us everyday  #apk — with Andrew Kunz.




From Best Friend Shelby:-As tomorrow approaches I can't help but sit here And cry. Tomorrow is the day that marks one year since we all lost a special person. He was a son, grandson, brother a great person and also my best friend. I will always have an empty space in my heart but know Andrew Kunz is always with us. May not be physically but he is. Everything thing I do and everyday that passes you will forever be the reason and constantly on my mind. Andrew you may not be here but we all still carry you with us. You meant more to people than you could ever know. I'm so grateful I became so close with your family throughout this year especially because they are the glue that keeps me together. Your mom is absolutely the most amazing woman I have ever met, I hope I grow up to be half the mother she is with her strength and her love its unbeilable, and your dad has the biggest heart and the best head on his shoulders ( he also is the best cook I just found out ๐Ÿ˜‰) and where do I even start with your sister. She is the funniest most independent woman ever. She has such a sweet heart and the best personality. She is exactly like you with her humorous ways but I must say she might be a little smarter ๐Ÿ˜‹ you would be so proud of her! We all miss you dearly and keep a little piece of u in all of our hearts, till the day we meet again. Know I Love you Andrew and always will  stay gold my friend
and where do I even start with your sister. She is the funniest most independent woman ever. She has such a sweet heart and the best personality. She is exactly like you with her humorous ways but I must say she might be a little smarter ๐Ÿ˜‹ you would be so proud of her! We all miss you dearly and keep a little piece of u in all of our hearts, till the day we meet again. Know I Love you


From Auntie Nay Nay:
I miss you everyday Andrew. 

๐Ÿ’›
From Kikers: How can it be that one year ago we were able to wrap our arms around you still....

From Cousin Louis:  We all miss him very much. He's wonderful.

Andrew Kunz, you are forever in my heart! Every beautiful sunrise and sunset this last year I knew you were smiling with us!
From Grandma: 


Some Messages from friends:
The McDavids love you, little dude. And don't you forget it. Love Lolo, Denise, Dean and Stephen

From Nerissa:
We miss you Andrew Kunz. Stay gold buddy!

From Annie:

What an emotional day.. my little Lance turned 11 months old today and it's also the day that I lost you.. One of my closest friends. As I am writing this I can't help but cry.. because all of this still feels unreal. I can't believe it has been a year already.. I miss you everyday, and think about you constantly. We have so many wonderful memories together and it feels like just yesterday we were climbing that giant mountain behind your house and you were trying to convince me that their were ghosts that haunted the mountain lol we were always doing something! you, Jilly -Juliana Kunz and I had so much fun as kids. Thanks for being my best friend, and always going on crazy adventures with me and thank you for taking some time out of paradise to come visit me in my dreams.. It really helps seeing you smiling and happy as can be. That's how I will always remember you, miss you Andoo


From Maddee:
One year ago. I love and miss you Andrew 
 Hung up your ornaments today.


From Meggie:
Many years ago (not on this day) 
I was the mermaid in your guys pool.
The (accidental) Marilyn to your JFK, even though we didn't even understand that reference in fifth grade. 
The psycho blonde who always came over after school or whenever possible. 
The one with a semi-matching car to yours, damn we never got that picture of them side by side. 
I called Marty a puppy even when he weighed more than me.
The giver of Barbies to Jilly even though she ultimately put them in the freezer and eventually destroyed them.
All I am saying is it is weird you have been gone a year. Looking back on it all, I have so many memories, so many old memories to be exact, and you have been gone a year and they never seem dull or washed away. You were something else, but that is why we all love you. Never stop the crazy because boring is lame and I think when we became friends way back when that is why. I was weird and your hair made your head kind of look like a coconut, so you were weird too. You are one cool person Andrew, and every day I know that because you are so cool I can't and won't ever forget you.
Stay Gold Coconut 
You are metallic in my mind, and gold in my heart. 
APK heart emoticon

From Jack:
Well its been a whole 365 days without you on this earth Andrew. There's not a single day where you don't cross my mind buddy. I miss you like no other bubba. All the times we had wrenching on our vehicles, doing stupid shit together nothing will ever replace the times I had with you. My brother, my best friend, the kid that was by my side no matter what. You're still right on my shoulder Andrew. I love you man. Counting the days down to see you again ๐Ÿ’›
*He asked me to take a picture of him making a scene at the hospital (at snowboarding accident )haha
‪#‎staygold‬ ‪#‎apk‬ ‪#‎missmybrother‬


heart emoticon




No comments:

Post a Comment