Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Held Up By The Holdup

Today was a better day Nu Nu. Mama didn't cry as much, laughed a lot and spent most of the day cleaning the Player Ln. house and listening to your boys. I know why you love them so much, they're poets and their lyrics are poetry and you love poetry so it totally makes sense to me. Christy might of bagged on you for your love of them, but she was the first one willing to attend one of their concerts at SLO Brew when you where in the hospital in Kentfield. She even wrote them and ask for one of their banners from their Stay Gold album. It was through their FB page and sadly she never heard back. I have wanted to attend their concert, but the last few times they were here it felt too hard. I want them to know about their number one fan! Anyway Nood, it's getting late and Mama needs sleep bad so I don't want to write too much and get my wheels turning otherwise it will keep me up. I just want to say I love you and thank you for the good day. Also I'm posting some pictures here from yesterday's birthday wishes. My computer wasn't allowing me to download pictures. Love you Sweet Boy. Sweet Dreams, Mama

 Emilee posted this one:


and Uncle Gordon shared this one. They are both some favorites of mine. My "twins"

No comments:

Post a Comment