Sunday, November 15, 2015

Let's Get It On

I've been trying to make this my ring tone Nood and mama can't figure it out. Normally, you'd do for me. I remember when this was your ring tone and you had just started dating Maddee and I was concerned whether that was appropriate knowing Jill and Robert also called your phone. You would just laugh and tease me. They all love you Nood, so much and regard you as one of the most respectful young men they have the honor to love. Where there's a will there's a way and I'll get this to be my ringtone if it's the last thing I do.  But until I do, I'm posting it here so I can listen to it as much as I want. Thank goodness for Spotify too. I love you so much Andrew. And I love that our love of music was passed on to you. That you could have Drake and Marvin on the same playlist. And your humor. Your warm humor that made everyone laugh and feel special.  I miss all the wondrous things about you that made you YOU. One of a kind. Which is why you are missed beyond belief sweet boy but felt in our hearts and soul every minute of the day. #stayingapkgold


1 comment: