Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Let's Try This Again...A Few Of My Favorites

I guess it was something I said, because the pictures are clean and I'm able to post today! Last night Blogger block me twice.. I completely redid this very same post twice and the block showed up both times. I fooled around with this for two hours lastnight to no avail, and today it's fine, same exact post. It must have been a block coming from Blogspot. Clearly, they had me confused with someone interesting!



Two quotes from two of my favorite bad to the bone HBO ladies:

"I made it to the rage phase"-Sloane Sabbith, Newsroom

"Serouisly! I'm gnawing on my own arm and your gonna drop fang on me!"- Sookie Stackhouse, True Blood


Love, love, love her hair. Love the bottoms too...


I love this painting. The color. The motion. The everything...

This move, the front plank...

baby blue 56' Ford. I want..


"One touch of nature makes the whole world kin."
William Shakespeare 

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment