Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Since it's almost 5:30 pm and still in the 90's and more importantly, I'm off to Zumba, I decided to make the kids something really fast and easy and requires very little heat, cause I'm saving the "heat for dancing"...These Sesame Noodles from The Pioneer Women are delish and they go great by themselves or with a nice roasted chicken for the market! Remember the object is to keep it simple....Their only downside is, since I'm finally fitting into my "skinny jeans" I won't be partaking in their yumminess...here you go, you can thank me later.    http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/08/simple-sesame-noodles/

1 comment:

  1. Can anyone on Blogspot tell me why i can't get the "link" option to work-I cut and paste the URL and when I clink on the url box to paste my mac wont paste-goes to reload??? It's driving me crazy!

    ReplyDelete